SONOFF, a well-known maker of smart home gadgets, just launched two fresh Zigbee tools: the SNZB-01P wireless switch and the SNZB-02P temperature and humidity sensor. These devices are upgrades from SONOFF’s earlier Zigbee products, bringing better features and enhancements. Let’s take a closer look at these products and get an overview of what they offer.
SONOFF SNZB-01P Wireless Switch.
The SONOFF SNZB-01P wireless switch is a flexible gadget that allows control over lights, fans, and appliances. It features a single sturdy click and includes a magnetic base for effortless attachment to metal surfaces.
Here’s what we get in the box:
- Stickers for the button.
- Metal base for attaching the button magnetically to a wall.
- Instruction manual.
- Mounting Screw.
- Double-sided tape.
- SONOFF SNZB-01P Smart Switch.
Pros of SNZB-01P:
- Compact size and portability
- 5-year long battery life.
- ZigBee Support (Compatible with NSPanel Pro and iHost)
- Sturdy build and a clicky button.
There aren’t as many cons for this but here I am nitpicking a few.
- Finding the CR2477 battery can be challenging, particularly in local stores. In India, this specific battery is only accessible on a few websites and tends to be pricey.
- As a single switch device, its control capabilities are limited, restricting the range of applications it can handle. Additionally, it caters to a very niche market due to its specialized nature and small-scale functionality.
SONOFF SNZB-02P Temperature and Humidity Sensor.
The SONOFF SNZB-02P temperature and humidity sensor is a great way to monitor the temperature and humidity levels in your home. It is more accurate than the previous generation sensor and also has a longer battery life. The sensor can also be used to create smart scenes to control fans and humidifiers. The Major difference with this sensor compared to the SNZB-02D is the lack of display, smaller form factor and extended battery life.
What we get in the box:
- Double-Sided Tape.
- Metal base.
- Mounting screw.
- Temperature and Humidity Module.
- User Manual.
Pros of SNZB-02P:
- Smaller size and minimalist design.
- Prolonged battery life of 4 years.
- Higher Accuracy.
There aren’t any major cons just the lack of a display, so you have to rely on the webpage to check temperature and humidity.
The SONOFF SNZB-01P wireless switch and SNZB-02P temperature and humidity sensor are top-notch, simple-to-use gadgets. They work with various gateways like iHost, ZigBee 3.0 hub, NSPanel Pro and Alexa 4th Gen or above. I do recommend these affordable Zigbee devices to anyone in search of minimalistic smart gadgets.
As for the pricing the SNZB-01P goes for $9.90 and the SNZB=02P goes for $10.90.
Use the Code “ASTIRTECHSONOFF” to get 10% off on your order.
I hope this review article has been helpful. Please let me know if you have any other questions.